Wednesday 11 September 2019

Genre

Sci-fi

                            

The purpose of using science equipment such as a microscope, plasma ball and a tube with a liquid inside is because,  I believe sci-fi films are really scientific and a lot of sci-fi fans wold appreciate the little details such as labeling the liquid "cure" and a piece of paper saying "virus" under the microscope. I decided to take the pictures with a bright background.  made sure there was a girl in the pictures as I want to attract . If I could take pictures again i would make the person in the picture improve her facial expression.

War
                 

The other genre given to me was war so I decided in the first picture to have the actress to shoot water out of the bottle, as if she was shooting a gun as well as to take cover like what soldiers would do in an actual war. The second photo I decided to have her laying down on the grass to re-imagine a war scene. The final image I made the actress take cover and hide her face because I wanted to represent the fear the soldiers has when participating in a war.

No comments:

Post a Comment