Friday 28 February 2020

Radio 1 breakfast show with DJ Daan


https://youtu.be/tkPsG6xsZ4g

The task i was assigned to was to replace Greg James and become the new DJ for Radio 1
I was the DJ, Louis Hoard was my celeb guest and Ella was my producer
We though of a new game called guess the movie, where we would say a famous movie line and have people call up and try to guess what movie its come from.
I interviewed Louis who was the baby sun face on telletubies and is now in a movie called 1917
I chose to play M Huncho Pee Pee and Lewis Capaldi See you soon. The reason for playing these tracks was because those songs appeal to a variety of people.
The running order was: Coming up next, newsbeat, interview, guess the movie
My target audience was 15-29.
To appeal to my audience I played a variety of music and had a famous guess come on my show.
To fit the PSB remit I informed and educated the audience through newsbeat. I entertained my fans through the quizzes.
To improve my content I should have had an audience member to call in.
My audience feedback- If it was less scripted, if the audio gain were better, include audience member, Daanyal sounds sad,

No comments:

Post a Comment